Yesterday, Jared graduated college. I could not be prouder as a wife than when they called his name. He has dedicated over four years to college and he is now moving on to a new chapter in life. The graduation ceremony was great and afterwords our families went out to eat at a steakhouse. Jared opened gifts and we all had a great time visiting, taking pictures, and talking. It was a wonderful day and I am so excited for Jared. I know that God will lead him by his will and I know Jared will use his talents for God's glory. It was a wonderful day and I can't wait to see where God will take us...
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Jared's Graduation
Yesterday, Jared graduated college. I could not be prouder as a wife than when they called his name. He has dedicated over four years to college and he is now moving on to a new chapter in life. The graduation ceremony was great and afterwords our families went out to eat at a steakhouse. Jared opened gifts and we all had a great time visiting, taking pictures, and talking. It was a wonderful day and I am so excited for Jared. I know that God will lead him by his will and I know Jared will use his talents for God's glory. It was a wonderful day and I can't wait to see where God will take us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats to him!
YEAH!!!!!! Congrats, what an accomplishment!!!
Very cool and what an accomplishment it is. We are proud!
I can't wait to see where God takes y'all either. Congratulations, you two.
Congrats looks like a great time.
Post a Comment