Wednesday , Jared and I barbecued in our backyard. One of my favorite things about summer is doing things outdoors. I like to spend the summer outside. So anyway, Jared barbecued some steaks for us for dinner and we sat out by the grill and read some books. It was a great way to start the summer and spend a nice day. Olivia stayed outside with us too most of the time. Dinner was wonderful and we had a great time. I can't wait to see what fun things this summer will hold.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Backyard Barbeque
Wednesday , Jared and I barbecued in our backyard. One of my favorite things about summer is doing things outdoors. I like to spend the summer outside. So anyway, Jared barbecued some steaks for us for dinner and we sat out by the grill and read some books. It was a great way to start the summer and spend a nice day. Olivia stayed outside with us too most of the time. Dinner was wonderful and we had a great time. I can't wait to see what fun things this summer will hold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you guys crack me up! :)
It looks fun, the food does look really good, yummy!
It must not be humid yet. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment