This Thursday Jared and I visited the log cabin village in Fort Worth. It has about ten different log cabins and all of them are real with history and stories embedded in the home. I have never been here and it was well worth the trip. Each cabin is decorated on the inside to portray life in the 1800's. There is one interactive cabin where you can try to grind corn or coffee or sit on the bed it was really interesting.
I find it amazing that these people lived in these cabins and worked so hard just to make dinner or wash clothes they even made their own soap. It was neat to take a trip back in time and see what life was like back then. After we visited the log cabin village we went over to my mom's for dinner, she made enchiladas and we had fun there as well. It was a great day.

2 comments:
That looks so cool! Glad you got to experience something like that. I love log cabins!
It looks like fun. Log cabins are great.
Post a Comment