This Tuesday, Jared and I celebrated my birthday in Grapevine. They have little town with outdoor shops, a glass blowing place, and a little log cabin there. We ate sushi for lunch and headed over to Grapevine after that. We walked around and shopped in the town and took pictures of the log cabin and by the train. We ate dinner at Olive Garden and ended the night with ice cream. It was a wonderful day and we had a lot of fun. I got fresh flowers from the florist in town, and they are beautiful. Going to Grapevine is a new birthday tradition, and it is a great one too.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Birthday Fun in Grapevine
This Tuesday, Jared and I celebrated my birthday in Grapevine. They have little town with outdoor shops, a glass blowing place, and a little log cabin there. We ate sushi for lunch and headed over to Grapevine after that. We walked around and shopped in the town and took pictures of the log cabin and by the train. We ate dinner at Olive Garden and ended the night with ice cream. It was a wonderful day and we had a lot of fun. I got fresh flowers from the florist in town, and they are beautiful. Going to Grapevine is a new birthday tradition, and it is a great one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
FUN!!! Eating at Olive Garden is always a great way to celebrate anything!!!
I'm glad yo had a great time. It looks beautiful there.
Post a Comment