Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun with Elijah





Tuesday, our old bud Elijah came to visit. He is here from California, on break from seminary. We ate dinner, talked, and played an old board game that he made himself. He made it back in the sixth grade and it is still fun to play today. It is called video gameopoly. It is like monopoly, but its about video games. It was really fun. Later our friend Ashely joined us and rooted on Elijah's team. We had a great time. Hopefully soon we can hang out again.

4 comments:

the mom~ said...

FUN!

Sanguine Heart said...

Oh, that sounds so much fun with Elijah. Maybe next time I can catch him!

Elijah Davidson said...

Nicole had fun playing Video Gameopoly because she defeated us so soundly. I wish I could've seen you too, SH.

Samantha said...

Looks like fun. I love playing games.