Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Go Mavs!





This Tuesday night, Jared and I went to a Dallas Mavericks basketball game. I have always wanted to go to one and Jared surprised me with tickets. We left and went to Red Lobster for dinner and headed to the game. By the time we got there it was freezing and snowing!!! It was so exciting to be there when it snows. The game was awesome and even though we lost it went into three overtimes. We only lost by 6 points. The crowd was on there feet for the last few min and everyone was screaming it was a blast. We headed home but we had a great time.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow that looked like a lot of fun!! Enjoy these things now because after the babies come things like this happen less often.

the mom~ said...

I agree with Samantha! Glad you guys had a fun time! I once went to a Mighty Ducks game and it was AWESOME! I love the crowd feeling ya know?!?!?!