Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cookies and Fun





This Friday night, Garrison came over and spent the night. Friday we made Christmas cookies and he played the video game with Jared. Saturday we took him to get his Christmas pictures made at the picture studio. They turned out really good. After we came home we went on a nature walk and collected leaves and tried to fly his kite. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed spending time together since both Jared and I are off work this weekend. Our Christmas cookies were yummy too.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

You are so lucky to have your nephew close by so you can do fun things like this. We still have to decorate cookies. They looked yummy!

the mom~ said...

I know, all Samantha's nephew live miles away...:(
I love hearing how you guys spend time with Garrison, very cool!