While Jeremiah and I were in Austin we babysat the kids. I learned a few things about them.
#1- They wake up early and they are ready to go. There is a need for morning energy with kids
#2- The two year old's love to ask questions especially Why?
#3- One year old's will pick up anything and put it i their mouth they are also fearless and you have to keep an eye on them
#4- Two year old's love to read and tell you stories
#5- Having two kids at a time can get really hectic
#6- There is nothing like waking up to two smiling babies
#7- Kids are the best even early in the morning.
Anyway we had a great time babysitting and I am so glad I got to spend a few days with the kids.

3 comments:
I'm glad they taught you a few things...just remember to enjoy your marrigae before you bring little ones into the picture :)
Lol, you're getting experience! :)
Learn what you can now, the more you know the better parent you'll be!!
Post a Comment