This Thursday, Jared and I hosted a Christmas Party. We invited a few friends and family to come hang out, eat, and give away gag gifts. Each person brought a gift and we did a gift exchange. I fought hard for the laundry detergent with 10$ worth of quarters. Every college student needs detergent and it was the good kind Tide. Anyway someone stole it from me and I ended up with dryer balls(used to soften clothes in the dryer) and a farting Santa. The farting Santa is hilarious and Jared stole it from someone else. Anyway we had a variety of funny gifts and everyone left with a gift that wasn't on their Christmas list. We had a great time eating and hanging out.
P.S ( I will let everyone know if the dryer balls work in another post)

3 comments:
How fun!!! I wished I lived closer to you guys, so sound like so much fun!
I've always wanted to throw a Christmas party!! Looked like yours was fun. Too bad we missed out :(
It ooks like a great time at your Chrstmas party. Sory you guy aren't coming for Christmas too.
Post a Comment