One of my favorite things to do for Christmas is decorate our apartment. This year while Jared went shopping I stayed home and decorated, my friend Quyen came over and helped and we went to lunch. We decided not to have a Christmas tree because of the cat this year, but I put up a bunch of other decorations. I also started wrapping Christmas presents and I am half way through. This week we will be studying for finals so there won't be much time to wrap presents before Christmas. I am not done decorating but I did get most of it done. I love to pull out all the cute decorations I've collected and reminisce about past holidays. I can't wait for Christmas. What about you?
Monday, December 1, 2008
Christmas Decorating
One of my favorite things to do for Christmas is decorate our apartment. This year while Jared went shopping I stayed home and decorated, my friend Quyen came over and helped and we went to lunch. We decided not to have a Christmas tree because of the cat this year, but I put up a bunch of other decorations. I also started wrapping Christmas presents and I am half way through. This week we will be studying for finals so there won't be much time to wrap presents before Christmas. I am not done decorating but I did get most of it done. I love to pull out all the cute decorations I've collected and reminisce about past holidays. I can't wait for Christmas. What about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait to decorate too. I'm so excited about Christmas, I hope you and Jared's first Christmas is great!!
I love to decorate too, so much so we did it's a few weeks before Thanksgiving...LOL
Post a Comment