This was our first official Thanksgiving as a married couple. We had a great time visiting both of our families. Jeremiah spent the night and went with us to Jared's family's house. We ate a lot of food at both houses and had a great time visiting with family. At my house we sat around the fire pit and hung out just the younger kids, and my mom and I went to Micheal's a craft store. It was insane there were so many people we didn't even get a basket. Jared was up all night shopping and I went to sleep. Anyway we had a great day and I am very thankful for the time we got to spend with the family.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Our Thanksgiving
This was our first official Thanksgiving as a married couple. We had a great time visiting both of our families. Jeremiah spent the night and went with us to Jared's family's house. We ate a lot of food at both houses and had a great time visiting with family. At my house we sat around the fire pit and hung out just the younger kids, and my mom and I went to Micheal's a craft store. It was insane there were so many people we didn't even get a basket. Jared was up all night shopping and I went to sleep. Anyway we had a great day and I am very thankful for the time we got to spend with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving!! Wish we could have been together.
Looks like a great day!
Post a Comment