This week I have been trying to take some pictures of fall trees and stuff around our area. I took a few pictures and I wanted to post them because I love fall. It is a great time of year not too hot or cold, and I love to watch the color changes I think they are beautiful. It also inspires me to bake, so I baked a spice cake on Friday in celebration of fall and the cooler weather here. Hope everyone is enjoying fall.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Fall is here...
This week I have been trying to take some pictures of fall trees and stuff around our area. I took a few pictures and I wanted to post them because I love fall. It is a great time of year not too hot or cold, and I love to watch the color changes I think they are beautiful. It also inspires me to bake, so I baked a spice cake on Friday in celebration of fall and the cooler weather here. Hope everyone is enjoying fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love fall too...except in MN it happens in October and is already over by now. How was your spice cake? I've never made one before...
It turns out really good its a recipe from Jared's mom.
I have loved fall in CO but I'm so happy to be gone before snow. It feels like fall here in CA, but I can't wait for winter.
We don't have any seasons this year only summer and it hasn't stopped yet. I'm really tired of the 95 degrees everyday.
Post a Comment