Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving





I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. This year has given us so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for good family and friends who support me throughout the year, I am thankful for my health and that of my family though its been rough lately God has prevailed in keeping us well, I am thankful for the luxuries that I take for granted each day hot water, food, and a home. I am thankful for the ability to see, speak and walk all of which are miracles of God. I am thankful for the unfaltering will of God that moves us forward into each new day where an array of miracles appear sunrises, sunsets, rain, glorious mountains. I am thankful for the trials that have shaped me into who I am today and the challenges I face everyday. I am thankful for a day to celebrate all that God has given me and all he has blessed me with. I am thankful for all of you.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

I'm thankful for y'all too.

And I wish I could've seen Jared dance African style. That's more like something Micah should be doing.

Samantha said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are thankfully for family like you!! We love you.

the mom~ said...

Awwww....Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :)