This semester Jared had to take an extra class and he picked African dance. At first I laughed and thought why would he pick this? He ended up having a great time in the class and ended it with a show Thursday night. I was so proud of him he did so well and at the end even I ended up on stage dancing. The instructor was from Ghana. His kids participated as well and they were so cute. The show was a huge success and we all had an absolute blast being there. So here's to trying new things and becoming a success. So even if you doubt what you can do, there's always time and opportunity's to step outside your comfort zone. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Friday, November 21, 2008
African Dance
This semester Jared had to take an extra class and he picked African dance. At first I laughed and thought why would he pick this? He ended up having a great time in the class and ended it with a show Thursday night. I was so proud of him he did so well and at the end even I ended up on stage dancing. The instructor was from Ghana. His kids participated as well and they were so cute. The show was a huge success and we all had an absolute blast being there. So here's to trying new things and becoming a success. So even if you doubt what you can do, there's always time and opportunity's to step outside your comfort zone. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That looks like fun!! I love dancing but I'm not very good at it.
Very cool. WTG for getting out of your comfort zone and trying new things. I love your attitude more and more!
Post a Comment