
Wednesday My parents, Jared and I went to go drive around the wealthy neighborhood in Fort Worth and see the mansions, we like to go look at houses we've been doing it since I was a kid. It leaves wonderful memories and it doesn't cost a thing. We look at them and pick out our favorites or admire what we like about them. We also go into the bad neighborhood and see where my dad used to live. It is really sad going through there and the strange thing is the bad neighborhood only sits a few blocks from mansions. They were built side by side. Anyway after our tour of the houses we went and ate German pancakes at a really old pancake house. German pancakes are the best but this is the only place I know of that makes them. I included a picture of a German pancake in case you haven't seen one before. They are amazing and unique. We had a lot of fun and spent great time together.


3 comments:
I want a German pancake! That looks awesome, and I will definitely see y'all in December.
Sounds like a wonderful day! When we visited Sam and Gabe in Castle Rock we did the same thing, it's fun and cheap!
It is always fun to go look at beautiful houses. That pancake looks good!!!
Post a Comment