Tuesday night it was pretty cold here so we decided to have a fire. Jared and I drank hot chocolate and had a fire and spent time together. I love winter nights that are perfect for hot chocolate and fires they bring back great childhood memories. We used to always have fires in the winter and play and spend time together as a family without the t.v. or normal distractions. It's great to relive those memories and make new ones. :)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A Cozy Night
Tuesday night it was pretty cold here so we decided to have a fire. Jared and I drank hot chocolate and had a fire and spent time together. I love winter nights that are perfect for hot chocolate and fires they bring back great childhood memories. We used to always have fires in the winter and play and spend time together as a family without the t.v. or normal distractions. It's great to relive those memories and make new ones. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you two are so adorable!!!
Thanks for leaving out what else happened...LOL You both are fricken so cute, love your blog and thanks for the picture card, it's SO cute!!!
How sweet!
Post a Comment