Monday, December 22, 2008

Top Five Christmas Movies Ever



I figured since Christmas is only three days away I would countdown my favorite Christmas Movies
1. Timmy's Gift- This is a cartoon about an angel Timmy who goes to bring a gift to baby Jesus and his journey there. It is by far my favorite nativity story because it is seen from the perspective of an angel but it parallels some of the journey's of the wise men and shepherds. It is my favorite Christmas movie and memory of Christmas throughout childhood.

2. Home Alone- this movie is classic it came out when I was a kid and its great to watch even today. It is funny and it also has a good theme.

3. Miracle on 34th Street- An oldie but goodie. We used to watch this one every year in black and white to relive the joy of Christmas.

4. Four Christmases- I just saw this movie a week ago and it is hilarious. It is funny without being crude. I love the message of it and their are parts of it that remind me of my own family.

5. Elf- I love this Christmas movie it is hilarious as well. It is safe for kids and adults and it is a really cute movie.

Anyway if you guys have extra time this week I would recommend all these movies if you want to watch a good Christmas movie.

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

What? No Christmas Vacation??? Now *that's* my favorite Christmas movie...and Home Alone :)

Elijah Davidson said...

Someone asked me the other day what my favorite Christmas movie is, and I had to answer Home Alone. I can't think of one I like better.

Toni said...

Hi Nicole I have fnally got my turn on the computer and where are the Mickey movies. Once upon a Christmas and Twice upon a Christmas.