Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday fun







Tuesday, I finished decorating the apartment for Christmas and Jared and I decorated a gingerbread house. If you've never done it before I suggest it its a whole lot of fun and it brings out the Christmas spirit. We bought the kit from a store and the gingerbread was pre made and then we just used the icing and put the house together. This is our second Christmas to do a gingerbread house and I think its a new tradition. Neither one of our families do gingerbread houses and its good to start new traditions of your own as we also will use some from our families. It is great fun and with Christmas music in the background, its a great way to get ready for Christmas.

2 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

All my favorite traditions are the edible ones.

the mom~ said...

You guys are so cute. I love how into life you are, what lucky kids you'll have :)