Wow. I can't believe 2008 is already over. Seems like I was planning the wedding such a short time ago. This year has been great for us. I graduated college with my associates, Jared and I got married, we went to Mexico, I started going to my dream college TWU, We took Olivia home, It's been quite a ride. We are very excited for 2009 though. We are ready for a new year. I think my theme for the year will be "Make some time in 2009" To explain further I want to make more time for friends and family, make time together, make time to enjoy life to the fullest, make time to try new things, make time to cherish each moment and make it count. What is your theme?
This year we spent New Year's Eve with our pastor and some people from church. It was a great get together and we got to play guitar hero for the first time. Jared is a pro instantly and of course I start out really rough and get booed off stage almost immediately. However, today we went and spent time with my sister and her boyfriend and I somewhat redeemed my status by playing on easy and getting through the whole Micheal Jackson song beat it. I was happy. The game is a blast if you've never played before I suggest it. Anyway we had a great time ringing in the new year with family and friends.
Happy New Year to all and may the Lord bless you and your family in 2009.

2 comments:
LOVE...just to love with all I have :)
Happy New Year to you both too!!
Post a Comment