Tuesday we had bible study. We have been studying the book of Job. It is life changing. This week I wanted to make it a little different so we had appetizers before we started. They were really good. Ashley made artichoke dip, and I made crab cakes and little cheese pastries. We had fun laughing and eating and later playing darts and with a mini guitar we have. Anyway the bible study was great and I can't wait to see how God changes us through it.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Fun at bible study
Tuesday we had bible study. We have been studying the book of Job. It is life changing. This week I wanted to make it a little different so we had appetizers before we started. They were really good. Ashley made artichoke dip, and I made crab cakes and little cheese pastries. We had fun laughing and eating and later playing darts and with a mini guitar we have. Anyway the bible study was great and I can't wait to see how God changes us through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun! I am in a Bible study going through Exodus, also very good!
The food looked good!!! I want to join your bible study, can we have it in CA? LOL
Post a Comment