


I just wanted to take a little time to reflect over 2008 with some of my favorite pictures from the year. It's so hard to choose so I will have to narrow it down. The year is gone now, but I enjoy looking back at the memories made in the past. This was such a crucial year for us and I feel like it is necessary to appreciate where God has taken us in the last year. I've been reading about king David and one verse that I can't get out of my head is 2 Samuel 7:18 that says , "Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?" I love that verse and God has taken me beyond what I ever expected for myself. So I look back to 2008 with joy and look forward to 2009 with hope.

3 comments:
Looks like you had an exciting year!! Iwonder what God holds for 2009?
Awwwww....love the wedding pics!
It was great year for you I love the pictures.
Post a Comment