So I am also accepting the challenge of being Tagged by Elijah. Since everyone posted their 4th pic. I am going to tag Samantha, Salena, Quyen, and Elijah to open up their fifth folder and post the fifth pic with an explanation of what is happening in it.
My fourth picture is of two of my favorite people. The first is my little brother Jeremiah. We have shared many trips to Austin together visiting my aunt. The baby is Hannah my cousin. We visited them right after Christmas a year ago and it was the first time I met here. She is the friendliest most joyful baby and it was an exciting trip. The picture shows some of the happy times we spent just playing with the kids. We always have a great time there just staying at her house visiting them and catching up on each others lives.

2 comments:
I did it, very fun!
I love the picture of Miah.
Post a Comment