Saturday, January 10, 2009

Exciting Week




This week was really busy and also really exciting. On Wednesday, Jared and I celebrated our anniversary; 6 months of being married, which isn't official until the 17th. We ate steak at my favorite restaurant went shopping, watched a movie, and went in the sauna and hot tub at our apartment. We had a great time and we even looked at old wedding pics in celebration. Thursday I spent some time with my mom and we went to a few little shops around Denton, and ate sushi. Friday my friend Quyen and I went shopping for back to school bargains. It was a sad sight to see that some of the biggest stores are going out of business. After we were done shopping we came home and I made enchiladas and we just talked and laughed. It's been a great week and I can't believe I only have one more left before school.

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

Oh I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant!!! LOL
That would have been some exciting news for sure.
Sounds like you've had an awesome school break!

Samantha said...

Happy 6 month anniversary!!! Enjoy your next week off before you go back to school.

Toni said...

Happy 6 months I can't believe that it has been that long.