

The past week has been a joy and I admit I have fallen behind on blogging. I have been busy trying to get our house in order while my mom was here and I am adjusting to life as a parent. So far I am loving it. Being a mom is the best! Yeah there are the late night feedings, but they are so worth it. Kaleb is a joy and I am honored to be his mommy. God has truly given us so much to be thankful for and our son made Thanksgiving all the more meaningful. Here are some images of our first week together. . .

2 comments:
He is a sweetie! Such a blessing~
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I am glad one of my signs encouraged you, thank you so much for letting me know about it...and congrats on your new little one : )
Post a Comment