
#1 Wipes Warmer- This is a must have! We went out and got one in the first week and it has made diaper changes so much easier.

#2 The Boppy- This makes nursing a breeze. It helps support the baby's head which means less strain on mommy's arms.

#3 The Moby Wrap- I love this wrap, there are many ways to tye it and the baby can sit in a variety of positions which is way better I think than the traditional carrier.

#4 A Cd player. This is for mommy as much or more as it is for baby. When feedings stretch on this helps calm the baby and gives you something to do.

#5- Scentsy light- This helps keep the nursery smelling fresh and clean and it is easy to use and much safer than candles or plug ins.

#6- Frog light- This helps keep baby occupied during diaper changes and it is pretty cool it projects stars and such on the wall or ceiling in a variety of colors and has lights as well.
#7- No picture but a bouncer is a huge necessity. This is where Kaleb stays while I clean, cook, etc.
Here are some items that are absolutely essential for a new mom. In my opinion of course. . .
1 comment:
My "must have" would be the gown sleepers! I love them. It saves me the headache of dealing with snaps and zippers when I'm bleary eyed during those middle of the night diaper changes.
I also "must have" a good quality pair of small panel maternity jeans and sweat pants after just having a baby, lol.
Post a Comment