Lately I have been falling behind on blogging and the truth of the matter is I don't think I will really catch up for a while. I am enjoying being with my baby boy and blogging has taken a huge back seat which is totally fine with me. Life has seasons and this particular one does not involve much writing on my part, blogging or otherwise. I still have a few writing projects in the works but they won't be finished anytime soon. I did want to share some quick updates on us and what is happening here, and I hope you will all forgive my seldom random blog posts for now. Today I am in a season where time is passing too quickly and I am holding onto every moment. . .
Here is the update:
I have been a busy stay at home mommy now for a good month (Almost). Most of my days are spent at home since our little one is so little. I have frequent visits with friends and family which is awesome! I would not have it any other way. I enjoy every moment with our son. I am scheduled to return to my part time job January seventh and I am super nervous about going back, I want to be with our son but it is important that I also allow Jared time to be a daddy and do what I can to get out a little myself. So there it is:)
Breastfeeding has been wonderful, painful, and frustrating. Right now it is wonderful. I won't go into excessive details but the initial stages were very frustrating and painful. It is so worth all of that though. I love it now, most of the time:)
Writing and reading has been put on hold naturally of course. So the projects I have been working on are on hold and I have been trying to read when I have free time. I am able to do a little reading in between housework and caring for the little guy and the book club is still up and running in full swing.
We are hoping to resume church and church groups very soon. Right now we are establishing a schedule for Kaleb in regards to when he wants to eat, sleep, etc. He has taken to his own particular schedule one that he rarely deviates from which is good.
Jared has been busy working and as his company gets smaller, he gains more responsibility. He loves his job, which is a huge blessing! They have been overly good to us and offered to even let him work from home, which he may do one day a week or so after the new year! He does great with Kaleb and loves spending time outdoors with him, it will be great in years to come they can have father and son trips.
Olivia has been acting a tad bit strange and distant lately, I think she is still adjusting to Kaleb. She is crazy as ever though. and has not lost a bit of her adventurous personality.
Overall we are doing great! Hope all of you are as well.
*Look for some special Christmas posts next week on this blog:)

No comments:
Post a Comment