The Bible Verses series will resume in February as we are taking a few months off. When we return we will do a series focusing on the Love of Christ. I am looking forward to getting back into the Word with you all, but I really feel like it is time for a break and now seems to be a good time. I hope to return with a renewed vision for this series. May God bless you and your family this holiday season!!
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Bible Verses Update
The Bible Verses series will resume in February as we are taking a few months off. When we return we will do a series focusing on the Love of Christ. I am looking forward to getting back into the Word with you all, but I really feel like it is time for a break and now seems to be a good time. I hope to return with a renewed vision for this series. May God bless you and your family this holiday season!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment