Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Christmas. . .

Last Christmas. . . or around that time. . .





This week I am going to try to do a few posts about Christmas. Today we are taking a look back at last Christmas and the memories. I am so looking forward to this Christmas as it is Kaleb's first one and I can't wait to share this special time with him.

I mostly pray that someday he comes to know the Savior born in a manger who came to take away the sin of the world. I do not really care if he knows Santa Claus, if he gets what he wants each year. I admit I will be excited to see the look on his face when he opens gifts, but I am looking forward more to the moment when he realizes the truth of Christmas is not any of what we celebrate here in America, when his face lights up when he sings praises to the King.

These are the things I am praying for. That the truth of Christmas would penetrate our household, our hearts, and our lives.

Stay tuned later in the week for the following:

Thursday: Special Edition: The Birth of the King
Friday: Freebee's (Free Gifts)
Saturday: The Night Before Christmas

No comments: