Monday, March 28, 2011

The Tranquility of Spring




One of my favorite things about Spring is the tranquility. The peace that is found in the bright sun beaming through a window or a flower budding from the ground. The air that becomes crisp and even cold at night beckons in a new season. Life holds many seasons as well. Spring is a season of growth, a season of tranqulity, and a quiet peace that can only be found in the midst of the garden.

I find myself waiting as well for a blossoming flower, dirt stains on my knees, and eyes gazing up at the sunlight. You see we are His chosen blooms each of us holds a one of a kind hue that lights up this world.

This Spring we are waiting. . . for someone. . . new. . .

I wanted to share with all of you our joy as we seek the Lord and pray because we are expecting a miracle of our own!

4 comments:

the mom~ said...

YYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I KNEW 2011 would bring you guys a baby!!! I am so excited!

But I need more details...when are you do? How far along are you? How have you been feeling?

Nicole Stockton said...

I have not had my first checkup yet. I am about 3 weeks along as far as conception and five weeks in terms of other factors. I have been feeling really tired and have had a little nausea in the mornings. I am eating like all the time. Anyways that is where I am now. I am excited and I can't wait to hear Mommy advice from you and Sam. :)

the mom~ said...

How awesome!!! I can't wait to hear all about your first appointment! Praying for a healthy, happy pregnancy!

Nicole Stockton said...

Salena,
Thanks so much we appreciate all your thoughts and prayers:) We are looking forward to sharing more in the coming months.