This week is Spring Break!! I am so happy to be able to have this week to catch up with family and friends and to catch up on some of my favorite activities. I have a few fun things planned and I will share some of them with you. What are you going to do over Spring Break?
Fun List:
- I leave tomorrow for Austin to see my aunt and her family with my bro Miah. We will be gone for a couple of days and we look forward to having a lot of fun there.
- Jared and I spent last night eating at our favorite Greek restaurant and we went shopping.
- I plan on catching up on some reading and finishing a few books I have been reading for a while. I look forward to starting some new books soon.
- Craft projects are back in the works for this week, I plan on completing a few ideas I have had for a while.
- I plan on visiting with friends and catching up this week.
- Jared and I are going to look at houses later this week in preparation to move in May. I am so excited and I can't wait to see where we are going to live.
- Jared and I are going camping at Lake Murray in Oklahoma for a weekend. We look forward to just spending time relaxing and canoeing.

No comments:
Post a Comment