Friday, March 4, 2011

Book Share

One Thousand Gifts by: Ann Voskamp
I cannot stop reading this book. I highly recommend it in a couple words it is life changing. It is about the power of giving thanks continually for all things. This book will challenge and inspire.
The Pilgrim's Progress by: John Bunyan
I have been wading my way through this book for a long time. It is a slow, painful, moving journey. I don't know much to say about it except it truly is powerful and convicting.


Here are Jared's Book Suggestions he gave to me, and so I give them to you:
The Purpose Driven Life by: Rick Warren
and Les Miserables by: Victor Hugo

I would love to read both of these books and plan to start over the summer.

Now it's your turn>
What books have you been reading recently? I figured once in a while it would be good to have a book share post on this blog. We could all share what we have currently been reading or books that we want to read and give ideas to each other. So please share the books you love with us today. . .

1 comment:

Crazy Celt said...

I finally finished The Dark Tower after a year of intermittent reading.

The ending was extraordinarily powerful and dramatic after 3,500 pages of build-up.

But the epilogue...oh man, the epilogue was HORRID! Really, really painful plot twist.