Thursday, March 17, 2011

Favorite Spring Stuff for Home

#1- Paula Dean Jar Candles from Walmart. I love this scent it is Creme Brulee. These are the most affordable candles I have found yet. I also love the decorate appeal, I use this candle in my kitchen. They have other scents as well and they are truly more than worth the price.
#2- I love this Febreze Spray it is truly never ending and so affordable. I used to use plug ins but those became too much of a hassle, and I really like this alternative to help freshen an area. I love the Linen and Sky scent but I also really like their seasonal holiday scents as well.
#3- Yankee Candles and the new Spring/Summer Scents. I really love this one. I also love the new Scentsy products they have a great wax called "beach" that is really awesome. I use a combination of Scentsy, candles, and other sprays in our home.
#4- Colored Candle Holders. This one was really inexpensive from Crate and Barrel and I use it in our dining room just for decoration. This can also be filled with Spring Flowers or other items as well.
#5- Bright and Colorful Pillows. I love this yellow one I picked up it really brightens up our living room.

I wanted to post a list of some new favorites of mine for this Spring. Join me and share your favorites below. . .

No comments: