Monday, November 29, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Weekend











Hope everyone had a great holiday! This past week Jared and I spent a lot of time together. He got off of work early on Wednesday and we went to play mini golf and went hiking. Then we spent Thursday at his families house for Thanksgiving. It was great! We got to visit with a lot of family members we have not seen in a long time and we spent Thanksgiving with our friend Josh as well. We ate wonderful food and spent time talking and catching up.

Thursday night Jared went to stand in line and I went to sleep then we met up on Friday morning and did a bunch of shopping and ate sushi for lunch:). It was so fun to get up early and have the whole day together. Overall, it was a great long weekend and I even finished all my Christmas shopping and got a head start on wrapping!

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

SOunds like a wonderful weekend together.

Crazy Celt said...

Was that Clearwater you walked at?

Nicole Stockton said...

Yeah it was its awesome! Jared told me you all hiked there before.