Many things in life are often missed or misinterpreted due to a lack of perspective or our lack of changing perspective. Many times for me, I focus on the big things that I need to get done or tasks I need to accomplish and because of this large lens I lose the ability to see what is extraordinary around me. You see the difference between the word ordinary and extraordinary is simply a word; in the same way the difference between what we see and what really matters is simply a lens change away, or in other words a change in perspective. Some times the big things aren't that important and the small things are.
With a lens that is clear and focused on the true things, life becomes full of unbelievable beauty and grace, our tasks are then out of focus and the ordinary parts of our lives begin to be extraordinary. We are swept away by a sunset or mesmerized by a drop of rain. We are surrounded by grace something we often cannot see. So this week may each of us change our lens, recognize the life and the blessings all around us, and begin to live with a new perspective one that sees the extraordinary.
The flowers were from my hubs:) I am so blessed to be married to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment