This Saturday, Jared and I went with his parents to the Japanese Gardens. First, we had a picnic, and then we took pictures in gardens, it was really beautiful. The trees are changing colors a bit more since the last time I went this fall. We walked around the other gardens as well and headed to my parents house for dinner. It was a great day spent with family. We enjoyed the botanical gardens and are looking forward to many more great memories this fall.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Japanese Gardens Fall Photo Shoot
This Saturday, Jared and I went with his parents to the Japanese Gardens. First, we had a picnic, and then we took pictures in gardens, it was really beautiful. The trees are changing colors a bit more since the last time I went this fall. We walked around the other gardens as well and headed to my parents house for dinner. It was a great day spent with family. We enjoyed the botanical gardens and are looking forward to many more great memories this fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
they look gorgeous!!
Post a Comment