Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Past

Thanksgiving 2009- Jared and I had so much fun taking our Christmas Card photo on my mom's front porch.
Thanksgiving 2009- This was Sabrina and her family's first Thanksgiving with us.
Thanksgiving 2009- This table was a blast we had so much fun!
Thanksgiving 2008- Katie, Kassie, and I we had a great time just catching up. We enjoyed Thanksgiving at both houses and went early day after Thanksgiving shopping at a local craft store it was fun.
Thanksgiving 2008 Jared and I- This was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple!

I wanted to share some pictures and memories of the past two Thanksgivings. I am looking forward to spending time with family this Thanksgiving and enjoying wonderful company, food, and conversation. What are some of your favorite memories of the past Thanksgivings? Share Below. . .

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

you guys are so cute! Are youdone with school yet?

Nicole Stockton said...

Thanks! I am done with classes on the second week in December. I am taking my certification tests right now and I start student teaching at the end of January. I am going to graduate in May. I am so excited and ready to move on to the next stage of life:)so to speak.