This weekend Jared and I had a great time just spending time together. We also had a great time seeing family and enjoying the outdoors. Overall this is what our weekend looked like:
What about yours?
- Friday- We did some fall shopping for decorations for the apartment, I plan to start decorating in another week or two. Pictures coming up later:)
- Saturday- We went bike riding in the park and Jared cooked burgers on the grill. It was great, the weather was wonderful after-wards Jared spent time with some friends and I went to work.
- Sunday- After church, we headed to his mom's house and visited the family, it was a great time and then I headed to work and Jared's brothers came to visit.
- Monday- Jared went to my parents house and enjoyed a barbecue, and then after I got off work Jared and I went to the local coffee shop.

No comments:
Post a Comment