To finish up my thoughts and feelings about doing vs. being, I feel that this is still something I am working on and attempting to change. At times I feel that I attempt by doing more things to enhance my relationship with God and with others, the truth is that being with God is so much more important than doing anything. As far as my relationship with Jared the same is true, being with him is so much more important. Memories are priceless and time is something that is scare these days and it is important to cherish each moment. Letting go of doing more things and embracing the unknown aspects of just being, is part of this journey that I am on with Jared. It is a new chapter, God is still working on me, and in the midst of it all somehow I find that just being with the ones I love is so much more fulfilling than spending time worrying about tomorrow or planning. There is freedom in letting go. . .
Friday, September 17, 2010
Just Be: Part 3
To finish up my thoughts and feelings about doing vs. being, I feel that this is still something I am working on and attempting to change. At times I feel that I attempt by doing more things to enhance my relationship with God and with others, the truth is that being with God is so much more important than doing anything. As far as my relationship with Jared the same is true, being with him is so much more important. Memories are priceless and time is something that is scare these days and it is important to cherish each moment. Letting go of doing more things and embracing the unknown aspects of just being, is part of this journey that I am on with Jared. It is a new chapter, God is still working on me, and in the midst of it all somehow I find that just being with the ones I love is so much more fulfilling than spending time worrying about tomorrow or planning. There is freedom in letting go. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment