
#1- Chap-stick. I love the Fresh Effects by Chap Stick it is the best. The green tea mint one is really great for summer.

#2- Bath and Body Works. Ok not general stuff but almost anything there is great. My favorites are the coconut and this Caribbean Escape hand soap.

#3- Nail Polish- I love to paint my nails in the summer. I am not very good at it, but never the less. I love natural colors and also really bright neon summer colors although I have not tried any of the neon ones this summer. Maybe neon yellow soon?

#4- Hair Accessories. They are great for the summer. I love the flowers and new headbands that have been recent additions to stores like Old Navy and others.

#5- Hairspray. This hairspray is the best for summer. It protects hair styles against humidity. It works really well here in Texas.
*What are some of your summer fav's?
No comments:
Post a Comment