This week we had a lot of fun. First, we celebrated Jared's 25th Birthday at Bible Study on Thursday, then we celebrated our Anniversary by seeing Toy Story 3 in 3-D on Friday and I made cupcakes, then on Saturday Kassie and her boyfriend Zach came up and visited and we went to Red Lobster, go-carting, and mini-golf. This past week was busy but great fun. :)
P.S.- Zach and Kassie won mini-golf yayyy:). Kassie also won go-carts.:) Toy Story 3 is a great movie if you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend it. It would probably be close to the same movie in 2-D there were no obvious 3D effects.
P.S.S.- Funny Extra's- My go cart was by far the slowest go- cart ever, it was hilarious:)) Also Jared's cake icing ended up being yellow because that's all they had to decorate with was hot pink or yellow. So yellow it was:) I attempted my first from the grass mini-golf hit which was a flop, along with my golfing in general:( Jared mini-golfed off the course and made some really successful from the grass hits.

1 comment:
That does sounds like a fun week!
Post a Comment