Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy May


Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful Spring weather wherever you are:) May has always been a really busy month for us and I wanted to post a few of the events we have coming up in May. Please share any events you have as well coming up in May I'd love to hear them. In the meantime we are about to enter summer here in Texas and I am trying to enjoy the last few days of spring we have left. Have a great week and Happy May:)

Upcoming Events in May (in order by date) :
1. Finals are next week. I am excited but also really busy trying to wrap up the semester in school.

2. My parents vow renewal is coming up this Friday!! I am really excited for them they have been married 20 years coming up next Wednesday.

3. My 24th birthday is right around the corner on May 16th. I can't believe I am already almost in my mid twenties. On the up side, cake and Macaroni Grill yay:)

4. My mom and I will be heading to see The Little House on the Prairie musical at the Dallas Music Hall. I can't wait; its going to be so much fun.

5. Getting ready for Bethany's graduation coming up at the beginning of June. We are so excited for her as she will be going to junior college in the fall to start her courses to become a nurse.

6. Starting a Bible study on the Proverbs 31 wife. It has been so long since I have done a Bible study on my own for women, so one of my goals for the summer was to complete itleast one. I want to complete two, so that I can also complete a Beth Moore Bible study at the end of the summer. I can't wait to learn more about what the Bible has to say about women.

7. Visiting the Museum. It has been a long time since Jared and I have gone to the museum so hopefully one of our date nights for the month will be at a museum in Dallas.

8. Cooking new recipies- I want to set a goal to cook itleast two new recipes a month during the summer, I want to add recipies to our collection and I love to cook new things.

9. Cleaning- I need to clean out our closet and our book shelf's and organize our stuff better. Hopefully I will get started on this at the end of this month.

10. Enjoying the weather- I plan on spending some much needed time relaxing by the pool, planting a few summer flowers, and just hanging out with friends.

What do you plan to do this month?

No comments: