This weekend we celebrated my 24th birthday. It was great. Saturday after work, Jared and I went to Southlake, an outdoor shopping mall, and went shopping and ate dinner. We visited a local market and got fresh flowers and Jared baked me a birthday cake. Then on Sunday, we met my family at Macaroni Grill and ate lunch. Jared and I did a little more shopping and headed home. We spent some time in the sun by the pool and Jared cooked dinner. It was wonderful:). I wanted to also share five memories from last year with you all as I look forward to great memories in the year to come.
Memories:
1. Alaska- A wonderful trip full of love and memories.
2. Our First Anniversary- It was great to celebrate aboard a boat and old cake from a fork box is gross.
3. Fun with Family and Friends- I have so many great memories I will always cherish from last year having fun with family and friends.
4. Graduations- It was awesome to see Jared graduate as well as Miah and my friend Quyen last year.
5. The Great Outdoors- We spent many days in nature last year. We enjoyed hiking and bike riding bikes.

2 comments:
Happy birthday!!! You are such a beautiful woman!
Thanks Salena.
Post a Comment