Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer Flowers

My Porch Garden

Walmart Garden Center- I just had to take pictures of these flowers they were beautiful.
The Park

I have compiled a few pictures spanning over the course of a couple of weeks of some Summer Flowers. Some of them are from the park that Jared and I went to a couple weeks ago, Some are literally from the Walmart garden area, and some are from my own porch collection. Anyways I wanted to share them with you. I wanted to share what summer is like here:) Hope you all have a great weekend. Please share any information you have about where you live and summer there or if you have any gardening tips. Still working on that. . .

P.S.- Our camera officially broke, so we are working on getting a new one. In the mean time I am using my phone for pictures.