This week I made cupcakes for our Bible Study Group and later a whole batch for the two of us that we ate in three days! They were delicious. They were by far the best cupcakes I have had that were not from a bakery, so I really wanted to share the recipe with you. They are festive as well for Spring or could be used for a Birthday Party because they have sprinkles in the batter. They are fun to make together too. So here's the recipe, Enjoy:)
Ingredients:
1. Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Confetti Cupcakes Mix
2. Rich and Creamy Rainbow Chip Frosting
3. Water
4. 2 Eggs
5. Vegetable Oil
Directions:
1. Make mix as directed
2. Add to cupcake cups
3. Bake
4. Frost
5. Add additional decorative feature if you want
6. Enjoy
P.S- If you have any baking tips or if you want to share your favorite cake mix or recipe, please do I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:
YUM!
Post a Comment