Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Weekend













This weekend we spent a lot of time outdoors. Friday night we went mini- golfing and we went out for dinner. Saturday we went to TWU and went back to the Little Chapel in the Woods. Their was another wedding going on, so we didn't get to go inside but we walked around their gardens and took some pictures. Sunday after church we went on a Sunday drive and it was really nice. Overall we had a great weekend outside. What did you do?

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

Our was fabulous too!
Steven and I went out to supper Friday night. I worked Sat am till noon then went to my moms and hung out outside, then to a friends house for supper and a hike. Sunday we went to church, then to th ebike trail, I took a nap, Steven went golfing and the boys and I went to my moms to hang out again! Overall great weekend!

Nicole Stockton said...

Sounds Great. We love to hike and Jared loves to golf too:)