For the remainder of April, the Bible Verses series will be focused on Psalms. This week I will focus on the next generation and ours as well. Psalms has much to say about prayer for our generation and the next. I found a couple of passages that speak of our witness to those who are in the next generation. I pray with all my heart that the children of the next generation would know Jesus, that they would come to love the Lord with all of their hearts and seek Him. I believe the greatest witness kids have about God comes from the home. I also pray for the generation of teenagers who will be entering college soon. I pray that God creates a new heart in them and a steadfast Faith that surpasses any opposition. I also pray for all of us that our Faith would be unshaking and immovable and that God would continue to cleanse our hearts and draw us closer to Him. May each of us seek God on behalf of others, in our generation and in the generations to come.
"Our generation shall commend
your works to another,
and shall declare your mighty acts.
On the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.
They shall speak of the might of your awesome deeds,
and I will declare your greatness.
They shall pour forth the fame of your
abundant goodness
and shall sing aloud of your righteousness."
(Psalm :145 4-7)
"He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to what is false
and does not swear deceitfully.
He will receive blessing from the Lord
and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Such is the generation of those who seek him,
who seek the face of the God of Jacob."
(Psalm 24: 4-6)
Psalms contains many more passages regarding teaching the next generation so if you want to read more there are many more verses there. If you would like to comment, please do I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:
Post a Comment