Spring Pics. . .
This weekend we spent a lot of time outdoors and had so much fun:). Saturday, after I got out of work, Jared and I spent time at the park just walking around and enjoying the nice weather. Sunday my mom and brother came over and Miah took Spring Photos of Jared and I at TWU. It was beautiful there and we had a great time. Then we headed to an impromptu trip to the grocery store and Starbucks, and I cooked Chicken Parmigiana for the first time. Miah and my mom stayed for dinner.
I wanted to post some pictures and some bloopers of our Spring Photo Shoot, hope you all had a great weekend too:)

2 comments:
Fun! Where do you work? I love Spring!
I clean part time at a Distribution Center. It is a great job in terms of being stress free and working with my schedule, I really enjoy the people I work with there as well. It is also really close to where we live so it is a good fit for right now. Anyways so good to hear Steven got promoted! Congrats to you guys! Do you enjoy your job at the bank? At one time I considered working part time at a bank a few years ago, but I decided not to because of the location and such.
Post a Comment