Friday, March 5, 2010

A Week from Today. . .

Three years ago we spent Spring Break in Colorado, Next week we will be back . . .









In one week we will leave on a trip to Colorado. I am so excited and we can't wait to get there. We are going to stay with our friend for a couple days and then we are going to spend a couple days in a cabin. We haven't been to Colorado for Spring Break in a few years. We plan on snowboarding, hiking, and relaxing. It will be really nice to get away for a little while. Until then, I am still busy studying for midterms and trying to get everything ready to go. I wanted to share some pictures from a few years ago when we went for Spring Break then.

Hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

the mom~ said...

Awesome! Looks like it will be FUN! I will be laying on the beach in Cabo San Lucas in 13 days :)