I wanted to continue Meditations in Psalms for another couple of weeks. I think Psalms gives us a lot to meditate on concerning God and our relationship with Him. David is honest and humble before God and these Psalms reflect that. As we go through our week this week, may each of us seek God and be honest with him about our sin, and may that produce in us a change and a desire to spend more and more time in praise, worship, and prayer. May we take a break from the crazy schedules that we have, and Meditate on God's Word. Really dive in, and allow it to change our hearts.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Bible Verses: More Meditations in Psalms
I wanted to continue Meditations in Psalms for another couple of weeks. I think Psalms gives us a lot to meditate on concerning God and our relationship with Him. David is honest and humble before God and these Psalms reflect that. As we go through our week this week, may each of us seek God and be honest with him about our sin, and may that produce in us a change and a desire to spend more and more time in praise, worship, and prayer. May we take a break from the crazy schedules that we have, and Meditate on God's Word. Really dive in, and allow it to change our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment