Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break: Top Five


I wanted to share with you guys the top five things I did this Spring Break, it was a great break, but it is already over. So back to the books. . .

Top Five:

1. Being surrounded by God's beautiful creation in Colorado, and watching Him work in Jonathan's church and in the lives of friends there.

2. Quality time with my husband, family, and friends.

3. Great Movies. I got to go to the movies 2 times over the break and both movies were really good. "The Book of Eli" was great I recommend it to anyone who has not seen it yet.

4. Lunch and Dinner with family and friends, and also great conversation.

5. Planting my first plant of the Spring and watching it barley make it through the Spring Snowstorm here in Texas. Enjoying lots of Snow in Colorado and back here at home.

Hope you guys had a great Spring Break week too:)

2 comments:

Annaleah said...

hey nicole, i know i've seen on here that you scrapbook. i'm wanting to get in to it but dunno how. can you offer advice or maybe let me crash a party some day? lol i know it can be costly (i used to work at michael's and know people would spend a ton), but i'm wanting to be as efficient as possible!

Nicole Stockton said...

Annaleah,
Great to hear from you:) Yes I love to Scrapbook but it has been so long since I have had a chance, I hope this summer to get a lot done and you are welcome to come too. As soon as I get back to scrapbooking I will let you know. As far as tips, I would say start at Walmart, they have stickers and paper and scrapbooks for really cheap. You want to get one that has sheets attached and then get paper that matches the sheets to insert in there. I think of what pictures I want to scrapbook first and then build from there. If you have any more questions just let me know. Happy Scrapbooking:)